Home > Trading Platforms > CQG Integrated Client
- Platforms Overview
- CQG Integrated Client
- CQG Web Trader
- CTS T4
- Patsystems Pro-Mark
- RANweb / RANorder
CQG Integrated Client Links
CQG Integrated Client
The CQG Integrated Client has earned a solid reputation through decades of reliable performance, providing traders with an innovative trading interface complete with accurate global market data, professional analytical tools, and advanced order routing. efutures.com is a CQG FCM Partner, providing back office services to enable the order execution functionality in the CQG Integrated Client. The result is a complete professional-level trading solution.
Orders and Positions
Chart Pointer Tools
The CQG Integrated Client combines the power of CQG's analytical charts and tools with fast, reliable order execution. The order execution platform includes:
- Order Ticket -- Place orders and track status, view market depth
- DOMTrader -- Trade using mouse, keyboard, or combination of both
- Orders and Positions -- View daily and monthly activity by account
- Market News -- Streaming Dow Jones Headlines, Dow Jones News Flashes, and articles
- SnapTrader -- Place orders directly from charts
Visit the CQG web site for a complete list of features.
CQG Integrated Client's quoting and charting features include:
- Order routing using four different interfaces
- Accurate market data
- Fourteen different chart types
- TradeFlow displays whether traders are hitting bids or lifting offers.
- Customizable continuation charts
- Six different quote page formats, two of which can be linked with Excel
- Time & sales
- Time, price, and news alerts generate orders directly into the market
- Symbols & exchanges search
- Scan a portfolio for your favorite setups or conditions
- Backtesting, optimization, signal evaluation, and automatic trading system
- Nine news sources, including Dow Jones
- Ability to export to Microsoft Excel using DDE
- CQG charges a monthly fee for their platform. There are no additional fees from efutures.com.
- Dual-core processor. Intel Core 2 Duo (2.33GHz or better) recommended.
- Windows XP Pro SP2. Windows Vista is compatible for version 7.6 and greater.
- 1GB RAM. 2GB recommended for XP. 3GB recommended for Vista.
- Minimum 4GB of free hard disk space. 6GB recommended.
- Graphics adapter with 64MB. 256MB recommended with 128MB per port supporting Direct X version 9.x.
- Internet service via a high-speed connection, such as DSL, cable, or fixed wireless/wireless local loop (WLL). Wireless Internet connections not recommended, especially broadband over a wifi card. Dialup not supported.