Home > Trading Platforms > CQG Web Trader
- Platforms Overview
- CQG Integrated Client
- CQG Web Trader
- CTS T4
- Patsystems Pro-Mark
- RANweb / RANorder
CQG Web Trader Links
CQG Web Trader
CQG Web Trader is a web-based trading platform that allows quick and easy access to major electronic markets.
Flexible order entry and access to real-time account information make CQG Web Trader an excellent choice for active traders. With CQG Web Trader, you can trade from any Internet-connected computer using Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.5 or later. Simply point your browser to www.cqgtrader.com, log in, and start trading!
An efutures.com account is required. Contact Roni Kauffman with any questions.
- Instant access to electronic exchanges
- Real-time position management
- Single, delayed, batch, and contingent orders
- Day Trader function allows you to quickly enter orders for a few predefined contracts
- Account Summary and Positions reports
- NO FEE per account with 100 trades or more during the calendar month
- $50 per account under 100 trades during the calendar month
- Internet Explorer 5.5 or later. Other browsers and earlier versions of Internet Explorer are not supported due to lack of support for Dynamic HTML and some scripting features.
- 56k dialup or faster Internet connection. DSL or cable high-speed connection recommended for interactive features.