Service. Integrity. Value.
Expect nothing less from efutures.com.
In the fast-paced world of futures and options trading, you need the right partner for the best chance of success. We are committed to providing traders with high quality and innovative access and execution. We believe our commission rates are among the most competitive and aggressive in the industry and our services are the best values you'll find.
Rates and Fees
Commission rates are listed on each service level page. For a complete list of fees that may apply to your account, see our Fee Schedule page.
Bottom Line Pricing
At efutures.com, you won't be surprised with hidden fees. Bottom Line Pricing includes:
- all NFA fees
- all exchange fees
- all clearing fees
- all brokerage fees
- all other fees not specifically mentioned
The Option Advantage
Unlike some firms, we don't charge a round turn rate or an out charge for options that you don't liquidate. At efutures.com, options:
- are charged per side
- have NO expiration fee
- have NO exercise fee
efutures.com offers self-directed futures trading via the Internet and telephone, as well as full service spec and hedge brokerage.
- We've combined the benefits of online trading with the support of a traditional order desk. Our most popular service!
- Bottom Line Pricing as low as $9.99
- Traders find value and personalized service by working one-on-one with our Full Service Brokers.
- Bottom Line Pricing as low as $22.50
- High-volume traders benefit from real-time quotes and market depth with access to the leading electronic markets.
- Commission rates as low as $1.49 + fees
We accept individual, joint, corporate, partnership, LLC, and trust accounts. We also support futures IRA accounts through Millennium Trust Company.