As the futures industry and trading technologies continue to change, so do the ways you can do business with efutures.com.
|Commission Rates||Initial Funds|
|Day Trade||Overnight||Options||Recommended Minimum|
Bottom Line Pricing -- Rates are per side, all fees included. New York markets add $1.50 per side. All amounts are in US dollars.
Free Information Package
- Services brochure
- Commission schedule
- Account application
- Commodity Reference Calendar
To receive our free information package, complete the form below or call 800.446.3887. For addresses outside the United States or Canada, information will be sent via email.
Why do commodity traders choose efutures.com? Flexibility.
At your computer:
- Enter orders through our fast and reliable online trading platforms
- Monitor or edit orders you placed online or over the telephone
- View your positions and account balances in real-time
- Access pit-traded and electronically-traded exchanges
- Get daily market commentary, research and technical numbers
Place orders online, quickly and reliably. View daily statements, real-time account status, quotes, fundamental and technical analysis, trade recommendations and much more.
Over the phone:
- Place orders when you're away from your computer
- Get futures and option quotes
- Receive bid/offers on options and option spreads
- Place complex option spread orders
- Get prompt answers to your questions
Call toll-free and speak with a knowledgeable and courteous Order Specialist. The professionals staffing our Express Order Desk adhere to a one-ring phone policy and make prompt and accurate order placement their highest priority.
Service Level Details
With our Self-Directed service, we've combined the benefits of online futures trading with the support of a traditional order desk to deliver the flexibility needed by today's experienced traders. We ensure immediate service on all orders, requests, and changes regardless of the size of the trade.
Features & Benefits
- Place orders online or via telephone at no extra charge -- whichever is more convenient
- Combined online and traditional brokerage
- Trade electronic and open-outcry markets
- Discounted commissions
- Knowledgeable, courteous, professional staff
- One-ring phone policy
- Reliable high-speed order entry platforms
- Real-time quotes
- Flash fills on select markets
- Option and 3-leg spread capabilities
- One-click offset and parked order functionality
- Daily market commentary and research
- Convenient e-mailed statements