Monday, January 15th
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (US Markets Closed)
Tuesday, January 16th
- 10:00 am Export Inspections
- 11:00 am NOPA Crush
Wednesday, January 17th
- 8:15 am Capacity Utilization
- 8:15 am Industrial Production
- 1:00 pm Beige Book
- 3:30 pm API Energy Stocks
Thursday, January 18th
- 7:30 am Housing Starts & Pmts
- 7:30 am Jobless Claims
- 9:30 am EIA Natural Gas Storage
- 10:00 am EIA Energy Stocks
- 2:00 pm Dairy Products Sales
Friday, January 19th
- 7:30 am Export Sales
- 9:00 am Consumer Sentiment
- 12:00 pm Baker-Hughes Rig Count
All report times are in Central Standard Time.
Click here to view the monthly schedule for January 2018.
This information contained in this presentation is not to be construed as an offer to sell or a solicitation or an offer to buy commodity futures or options. The factual information herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but is not necessarily all-inclusive and is not guaranteed as to the accuracy. Futures trading involves the substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Each investor must consider whether this is a suitable investment since you may lose all of or more than your initial investment. Past performance is not indicative of future results.