Monday, May 21st
- First Notice Day: June ICE WTI Crude
- Last Trading Day: June ICE WTI Crude
Tuesday, May 22nd
- Last Trading Day: June NY Crude Lt
Wednesday, May 23rd
- Last Trading Day Options: June Long Gilt
Thursday, May 24th
- First Notice Day: June NY Crude Lt
- Last Trading Day: May Feeder Cattle
- Last Trading Day Options: May Feeder Cattle; June Copper, NY Gold, NY Silver
Friday, May 25th
- Last Trading Day: May TOCOM Rubber; June TOCOM Gasoline & Kerosene
- Last Trading Day Options: June 2 Year Note, 5 Year Note, 10 Year Note, Bonds, Canola, Chicago Wheat, Kansas City Wheat, Minneapolis Wheat, Corn, Oats, Rice, Soybeans, Soymeal, Soybean Oil, Euro Bobl, Euro Bund, Euro Schatz, ICE Natural Gas, NY Natural Gas, NY RBOB & ULSD; July ICE Brent Crude
Click here to view the May monthly schedule.
This information contained in this presentation is not to be construed as an offer to sell or a solicitation or an offer to buy commodity futures or options. The factual information herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but is not necessarily all-inclusive and is not guaranteed as to the accuracy. Futures trading involves the substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Each investor must consider whether this is a suitable investment since you may lose all of or more than your initial investment. Past performance is not indicative of future results.