Monday, May 20th
- First Notice Day: June ICE WTI Crude
- Last Trading Day: May ICE Coffee; June ICE WTI Crude
Tuesday, May 21st
- Last Trading Day: June NY Crude Lt
Wednesday, May 22nd
Thursday, May 23rd
- First Notice Day: June NY Crude Lt
- Last Trading Day: May Feeder Cattle
- Last Trading Day Options: May Feeder Cattle
Friday, May 24th
- Last Trading Day: May Ldn Coffee; June TOCOM Gasoline & Kerosene
- Last Trading Day Options: June 2 Year Note, 5 Year Note, 10 Year Note, Bonds, Canola, Corn, Chicago Wheat, Kansas City Wheat, Minneapolis Wheat, Rice, Soybeans, Soybean Meal, Soybean Oil, Oats, ICE Natural Gas
Click here to view the full May 2019 schedule of First Notice & Expirations.
This information contained in this presentation is not to be construed as an offer to sell or a solicitation or an offer to buy commodity futures or options. The factual information herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but is not necessarily all-inclusive and is not guaranteed as to the accuracy. Futures trading involves the substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Each investor must consider whether this is a suitable investment since you may lose all of or more than your initial investment. Past performance is not indicative of future results.