Monday, August 19th
- First Notice Day: September ICE Cocoa, ICE WTI Crude
- Last Trading Day: August BAX, Eurodollar, Mexican Peso; September ICE WTI Crude
Tuesday, August 20th
- Last Trading Day: September NY Crude Lt
Wednesday, August 21st
- Last Trading Day: August Short Sterling
- Last Trading Day Options: September Ldn Coffee, NY Platinum, NY Palladium
Thursday, August 22nd
- First Notice Day: September ICE Coffee, NY Crude Lt
Friday, August 23rd
- Last Trading Day: September TOCOM Gasoline & Kerosene
- Last Trading Day Options: September 2 Year Note, 5 Year Note, 10 Year Note, Bonds, Canola, Corn, Chicago Wheat, Kansas City Wheat, Minneapolis Wheat, Oats, Rice, Soybeans, Soybean Meal, Soybean Oil, Long Gilt
Click here to view the full August 2019 schedule of First Notice & Expirations.
This information contained in this presentation is not to be construed as an offer to sell or a solicitation or an offer to buy commodity futures or options. The factual information herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but is not necessarily all-inclusive and is not guaranteed as to the accuracy. Futures trading involves the substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Each investor must consider whether this is a suitable investment since you may lose all of or more than your initial investment. Past performance is not indicative of future results.