First Notice Days, Last Trading Days and Last Trading Day Options for November 11-15, 2019.
Monday, November 11th
- Veterans Day
Tuesday, November 12th
- First Notice Day: November ICE Gasoil
- Last Trading Day: November ICE Gasoil
Wednesday, November 13th
Thursday, November 14th
- Last Trading Day: November Canola, Rice, Soybeans
- Last Trading Day Options: November S&P TSX 60
Friday, November 15th
- First Notice Day: December ICE Cocoa
- Last Trading Day: November CAC 40, IBEX, Lumber, Palm Oil, R Ruble, Single Stocks, SP-GSCI; December London White Sugar
- Last Trading Day Options: November Austral Bonds, CAC 40, CME Nikkei, DAX, Euribor, Euro STOXX, Eurodollar, FTSE 100, IBEX, R Ruble, Short Sterling, SMI, STOXX; December CGB, ICE WTI Crude, Milling Wheat, NY Crude Lt, Orange Juice, Sugar-11
Click here to view the full November 2019 schedule of First Notice & Expirations.
This information contained in this presentation is not to be construed as an offer to sell or a solicitation or an offer to buy commodity futures or options. The factual information herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but is not necessarily all-inclusive and is not guaranteed as to the accuracy. Futures trading involves the substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Each investor must consider whether this is a suitable investment since you may lose all of or more than your initial investment. Past performance is not indicative of future results.