First Notice Days, Last Trading Days and Last Trading Day Options for December 2-6, 2019.
Monday, December 2nd
- First Notice Day: December Black Sea Wheat
Tuesday, December 3rd
- First Notice Day: December NY RBOB, NY ULSD
- Last Trading Day: November Butter, Milk
- Last Trading Day Options: November Butter, Milk
Wednesday, December 4th
Thursday, December 5th
- Last Trading Day Options: December ICE Gasoil
Friday, December 6th
- Last Trading Day: December BONO, Cotton, Euro Bobl, Euro Bund, Euro Schatz, Euro Buxl
- Last Trading Day Options: December Austral 90-Day Bills, Canadian Dollar, Euro, Japanese Yen, Swiss Franc, British Pound, Australian Dollar, Live Cattle, Mexican Peso, US Dollar; January ’20 ICE Cocoa
Click here to view the full December 2019 schedule of First Notice & Expirations.
This information contained in this presentation is not to be construed as an offer to sell or a solicitation or an offer to buy commodity futures or options. The factual information herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but is not necessarily all-inclusive and is not guaranteed as to the accuracy. Futures trading involves the substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Each investor must consider whether this is a suitable investment since you may lose all of or more than your initial investment. Past performance is not indicative of future results.