First Notice Days, Last Trading Days and Last Trading Day Options for December 23-27, 2019.
Monday, December 23rd
- First Notice Day: January ’20 NY Crude Lt
- Last Trading Day: December TOCOM RSS3 Rubber
- Last Trading Day Options: December TOCOM Gold; February ’20 ICE Brent Crude
Tuesday, December 24th
- First Notice Day: January ’20 Ldn Coffee
- Last Trading Day: December TOCOM Gold, Silver, Palladium, Platinum
Wednesday, December 25th
- Christmas (US Markets Closed)
- Last Trading Day: January ’20 TOCOM Gasoline, TOCOM Kerosene
Thursday, December 26th
- Last Trading Day Options: January ’20 Copper, NY Gold, NY Silver, NY Natural Gas, NY RBOB, NY ULSD
Friday, December 27th
- Last Trading Day: December Bitcoin, Copper, Long Gilt, NY Gold, NY Silver, NY Palladium, NY Platinum; January ’20 NY Natural Gas
- Last Trading Day Options: January ’20 Bonds, 2 Year Note, 5 Year Note, 10 Year Note, Chicago Wheat, Kansas City Wheat, Minneapolis Wheat, Corn, Rice, Oats, Soybeans, Soybean Meal, Soybean Oil, Euro Bobl, Euro Bund, Euro Schatz, ICE Natural Gas, Long Gilt
Click here to view the full December 2019 schedule of First Notice & Expirations.
This information contained in this presentation is not to be construed as an offer to sell or a solicitation or an offer to buy commodity futures or options. The factual information herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but is not necessarily all-inclusive and is not guaranteed as to the accuracy. Futures trading involves the substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Each investor must consider whether this is a suitable investment since you may lose all of or more than your initial investment. Past performance is not indicative of future results.