Since 1989, our goal has remained the same: to never look past client, no matter how big or small. Innovative technology providing reliable, high-speed execution and competitive commission rates, combined with superior service and support sets efutures apart from the crowd. efutures is a client-led company committed to providing you with the best total trading solution.
Our minimum is the same for US and non-US residents and entities. All amounts are in US dollars.
- epro: $5,000 account minimum
- eplus: $10,000 account minimum
efutures offers online independent futures trading as well as broker-assisted futures trading via the Internet and telephone. We accept individual, joint, corporate, partnership, LLC, trust, and IRA accounts.
Opening an account with efutures is a simple and quick process:
- After deciding on the service level that best suits your trading needs, click the Open Account link.
- Complete the online account application and submit it. Our application form is simple and can be completed within 5 minutes.
- After we review and approve your application (usually the same business day), a representative will contact you via email or telephone to provide funding instructions. You may fund your account by bank wire, ACH, or check.If you have a question at any time during this process, please contact us and we’ll be glad to assist you. Also, if you prefer, we can mail, fax, or email an account application to you.
Choose from three easy ways to fund your account. Please note that the source of the funds must be in the same name as the name on the account. We cannot accept cash, credit cards, or third party checks.
Fund by ACH
Save a stamp and have your check sent electronically. To initiate an eCheck (ACH) complete our Authorization Agreement for Direct ACH Debit & Credits form and return it, along with a copy of a voided check, to our Customer Service desk by email or by fax at 608.348.5986. To request incoming or outgoing funds after this form has been completed email the Customer Service desk or call us at 800.437.7751. New accounts funded by eCheck (ACH) have a five business day waiting period. Please note that e-check requests can only be accepted from U.S. citizens.
Fund by Check
Make personal checks payable to “Wedbush Securities Inc.” New accounts funded with a personal check have a five business day waiting period.
Send checks to the following address:
147 Keystone Parkway, Suite 109
P.O. Box 25
Platteville, WI 53818-0025
Fund by Bank Wire
The fastest way to fund your account! Cleared funds generally arrive the same day they are sent.
- Call us at 800.437.7751 for instructions.
Yes, you can transfer an existing account from another brokerage firm to efutures by completing a transfer form. During our online account application process, you will be asked if you are transferring. When you select “yes”, you will be prompted to print the transfer form. After completing the transfer form, fax or mail it to us and we will take care of the rest. The transfer of cash and positions usually takes about five business days. If you need a transfer form, we are always happy to mail or fax the form to you.
CME, CBOT, NYMEX, COMEX, EUREX, ICE (US, CANADIAN, EUROPE), MGEX
They are fees collected by Wedbush and paid to the CME Group for live data.