Fully customizable FREE trading platform powered by CQG. Trade from your desktop, tablet or mobile device. You will have direct market access using the latest in speed and reliability to connect you to the world’s major futures exchanges, executing your orders through CME Group, ICE, Eurex and more. Built on CQG’s cloud infrastructure, the efutures Platform delivers advanced futures market data, order management, and electronic trading on phones, tablets, PCs, and Macs.
Sign up for a free efutures Platform demo now!
The efutures Platform allows traders to see advanced market data and execute orders on the go.
Built on CQG’s robust cloud infrastructure, now you can get the data quality, coverage, and reliability that global traders have come to expect. Now anywhere, anytime.
Customers using the efutures Platform can sign-up for mobile access with their CQG Trading ID and the mobile app will reflect accurate account information, including trading access.
- Fast login with TouchID/FaceID
- Push notifications
- Charts and analytics
- HOT – Hybrid Order Ticket
- Quote Board
- Orders and Positions
- Global market data coverage and trade execution is delivered via CQG’s infrastructure
- Highly customizable interface
- Execute orders based on live market prices via the Ticket Order Interface
- Features a robust cloud infrastructure for futures data quality
- Works on virtually any platform and uses HTML 5, protobuf, and websocket
- Focused on the functionality that traders really need, including functionality within a mobile app
- Multiple order types: limit, market, stop, stop/limit
- FX- and futures-style quote boards
- Convenient orders and positions views
- Account summary views of OTE, P/L, and margin
- Ability to trade options
- Android smartphones and tablets
- Apple iPad 2 and later
- Apple iPad Air
- Apple iPhone 4S and later
- Android v4.1.2 and later
- iOS7 and later
- OS X Mountain Lion and later
- Windows 7 and later
- HTML5/CSS-supported Internet browsers
Are You an Experienced efutures Trader?
CQG Integrated Client provides experienced traders with advanced tools and technology:
- Graphics and Analytics
- Trade Execution
- Portfolio and Instrument Monitors
- Trade System Development Tools
- Expert-Level Options Analysis
Want to learn more about CQG’s Integrated Client?